Summer STEM Camps
2018 STEM Camps run June 11 through August 17!
Join us all summer long for fun and exciting projects and experiments! Summer STEM Camps runs Monday through Friday as either five half-day morning sessions (9:00am-12:00pm) or five half-day afternoon sessions (1:00pm-4:00pm). The cost is $135 per child, per camp.
- Camps will be offered for children who have completed grades K-8 and some camps will have age restrictions.
- Pack a lunch and stay all day! Children may pack a lunch to eat during the supervised lunch break from 12-1pm.
- Registration closes one week prior to the start of camp and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so sign up as soon as you can! Payment is due at time of registration. Scholarships are available for families in need.
- Volunteer opportunities for those aged 16 and above will be available.
- If you have any questions about the camps, please contact Rachel Cahill, STEM Educator at 717.509.6363 X105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates, camp topics and pricing is subject to change.
- A full list of camp descriptions is HERE.