Summer STEM Camps
2018 STEM Camps run June 11 through August 17!
Join us all summer long for fun and exciting projects and experiments! Summer STEM Camps runs Monday through Friday as either five half-day morning sessions (9:00am-12:00pm) or five half-day afternoon sessions (1:00pm-4:00pm). The cost is $135 per child, per camp.
- Camps will be offered for children who have completed grades K-8 and some camps will have age restrictions.
- Pack a lunch and stay all day! Children may pack a lunch to eat during the supervised lunch break from 12-1pm.
- Registration closes one week prior to the start of camp and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so sign up as soon as you can! Payment is due at time of registration. Scholarships are available to families in need. Please click here for the downloadable scholarship application.
- Volunteer opportunities for those aged 16 and above will be available.
- If you have any questions about the camps, please contact Rachel Cahill, STEM Educator at 717.509.6363 X105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates, camp topics and pricing is subject to change.
- Cancellation Policy: The Lancaster Science Factory shall refund the full registration cost for any cancellations received greater than one week prior to the start of camp. Any cancellations within one week or less of the camp start date will only receive a refund equal to half of the registration cost.
- A full list of camp descriptions is HERE.
- Pre-K Camp information is HERE.
STEM Camps are sponsored by:
2018 STEM Camp Scholarships are sponsored by:
- The Russo Family Foundation
- Rotary Summer Youth Experience
- The Hershey Company
- Tom Fritz
- The Donald B. and Dorothy L. Stabler Foundation