Summer STEM Camps
What Are You Doing This Summer?
We welcomed over 150 campers in grades K – 8 to our facility for in-person camps in 2020. Thanks to everyone for a fun and safe season! Check back in early 2021 to see what we have in store for next summer.
Want more camps? Be sure to sign up for our exciting Winter STEM camps offered daily between Christmas and New Year’s Eve!
Camp Guidelines and Information
- Please review camp descriptions and grade level requirements carefully.
- Please disclose any physical limitations, allergies, learning or behavioral issues on your registration form. This is helpful to our educational staff to ensure that your child has a successful and safe week of camp!
- Camp registration includes 3 hours of camp instruction and activities daily and supervised breaks on the Lancaster Science Factory exhibit floor.
- Registration for each camp is limited and will be closed when maximum registration is reached, or one week prior to day one of camp, whichever comes first.
- Campers may be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of camp. They must be picked up no later than 15 after the end of camp.
- Photo ID is REQUIRED to pick up a camper. The person MUST appear on the approved pick up list provided by the parent or guardian at registration.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for families in need. Please click here to download the Camp Scholarship Application.
- Cancellations (by registrant) received less than one week prior to day one of camp will be subject to refund of 1/2 of the total registration cost for that camp. Cancellations received prior to that shall receive a full refund.
- Camps cancelled by the Lancaster Science Factory for ANY reason will by refunded fully.
Summer Camps at the Lancaster Science Factory are sponsored by:
Scholarships provided by the Stabler Foundation, Sheetz, and the Junior League of Lancaster.