Summer Camp Registration
Join us for half day or full days of camp this summer. Please note that you must register each child separately. If you have any problems with online registration, please call Amanda Bakay at 717.509.6363 X102 or email at email@example.com.
Please note that the following camps are now FULL
- Who’s Been in the Kitchen? (June 25th – 29th, 9am-12pm)
- Has a Crime Been Committed? Deconstruction of a Crime. (June 25th – 29th, 1-4pm)
- Encountering Wild Science (July 16th – 20th, 1–4pm)
- Spells, Magic, and Potions (July 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th, 9am – 12pm)
- Junk Drawer Robotics (July 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th, 1-4pm)
- Bridge-Mania (July 16th – 20th, 9am – 12pm)
Please choose another camp or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.