Make It Yourself Workshop
Hey kids in grades 3 through 8, explore creative science in your world. Tinker, experiment and learn to make it yourself!!
Join us for a series of workshops where children connect fun, hands-on projects to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) Local STEM professionals provide “real world” perspective and mentoring.
Program Details and Pricing
- Programs are for kids in grades 3 – 8.
- Workshop cost per participant: FREE with your paid admission or membership.
- Regular Science Factory rates apply: Members are FREE, All Visitors are $9.00.
- Program sessions are Sundays, from 2 – 3:30 pm.
- Events are subject to change without notice.
Join us in welcoming special guest instructor, Doc Yoder, for Math and Magic
Description: Local Mathemagician, Doc Yoder, will teach attendees how to create three magic tricks while about math and science concepts.
SAVE THE DATE! More program details are coming soon…
Don’t miss these ‘slick’ experiments as Bob Lydum & Agilent Technologies present Oil Spill Cleanup
Description: Learn about how real-life scientists clean up after major oil spills in this hands-on workshop.
BRIDGEMANIA: Sparks will fly at this interactive workshop featuring High Steel Structures!
Description: Join us for a series of activities related to engineering and construction.