The Lancaster Science Factory is the perfect place to host a unique event for your clients, employees or customers.
- Imagine 12,000 square feet of hands on learning with over 60 interactive exhibits all relating to Science Technology Engineering and Math. Our exhibit floor can entertain up to 300 guests. You may bring food and drink or arrange off-site catering. We can provide a list of approved caterers.
- Additional classroom/meeting space can accommodate up to 30 guests and includes A/V (see below).
- Private events must be scheduled outside of regular business hours. Please schedule at least three weeks in advance of your event; booking dependant upon availability.
- For events that include children, we require adult chaperones: one for every four children grade 3 and under, or one adult for every six children grade 4 and over. Adults must supervise children at all times.
Rent the classroom/meeting space
- Room includes interacive whiteboard, Wi-Fi, and tables and chairs to accommodate up to 30 people.
- Guests visiting during regular business hours who wish to visit the exhibit hall will receive the discounted group rate.
- For more information or to reserve, please contact Audrey Lilley at email@example.com or 717-509-6363 x104.
Facility Rental FAQ
1. What does my rental include?
Renting the exhibit hall includes access to all exhibits and activities for up to 300 people. The classroom/meeting space includes table and chairs for up to 30 guests plus WiFi connectivity, and use of the interactive whiteboard with laptop connectivity.
2. What does it cost?
Exhibit hall rental is $200 per hour, with a two hour minimum. Private events must be scheduled after regular business hours. Classroom/meeting rentals are $75 per hour during regular hours, or $150 per hour outside of our regular hours.
3. Can we bring alcohol to our event?
Yes, as long as it is NOT for sale. If you wish to have a cash bar the organization serving must have a PA liquor license.
4. Do you provide food?
The Science Factory does not provide food for the rentals, however we do have a list of caterers that we work with that will be happy to make your event a success. Unfortunately there aren’t any kitchen facilities here at the Factory.
5. Who cleans up?
At the end of the event, we ask that the organization that rents the facility kindly takes care of all clean up. We will provide trash bags and receptacles. There is also a dumpster onsite.
6. How do I reserve the space?
To get the process rolling, download the facility rental reservation form. Upon completion of the form you will be contacted to finalize your details.