Charitable Donation Requests
Thank you for inquiring about a donation from the Lancaster Science Factory.
Lancaster Science Factory is a non-profit organization which supports other non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania by providing charitable contributions in the form of complimentary admission tickets. Each eligible organization may receive a maximum of 4 complimentary admission tickets to the Lancaster Science Factory. Applications are considered once per organization per calendar year.
Criteria for Consideration:
- Organization must be a federally licensed 501c (3) non-profit, charitable agency and/or educational organization.
- Organization’s mission should align with the mission of the Lancaster Science Factory.
- Organization must be located in Central Pennsylvania.
- Please refrain from submitting requests via email. Applicants must use the Donation Request Form on this site.
- Please submit requests at least 30 days from your event date to allow time for review, processing, and mailing.
- Please complete the request form fully (include legal organization name, specific type of event, actual fundraiser date, and organization Tax ID). The form allows you to upload a cover letter and/or flyer if applicable.
- Donation requests will be given preferred consideration if/when:
- The organization operates locally.
- The request supports the mission of the Lancaster Science Factory and/or directly impacts children or promotes education in Lancaster and/or surrounding counties.
The Lancaster Science Factory reserves the right to change or modify our Charitable Donation Program at any time and reserves the right to make the final donation decision regarding all applications. Donation packages are generally 4 complimentary regular admission tickets to the Lancaster Science Factory, which are a $38 retail value.
Consideration of all donations requests are based on annual funding availability. Any organization that has already received a donation within the last 12 months will not be considered. Lancaster Science Factory Policies prohibit the consideration of multi-year requests.